Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger Has Illegitimate Child


Schwarzenegger-040111.jpg












(RTTNews) - Arnold Schwarzenegger admittedly had a child out of wedlock. California's ex-Governor, who recently split with his wife, Maria Shriver, after 25 years of marriage, had sexual relations with a member of the couple's household staff.
The Los Angeles Times reports that Shriver moved out of their Brentwood mansion after Schwarzenegger confessed his fatherhood of the bastard.
The "Terminator" issued a statement to the aforementioned paper: "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."
He added that he had provided for the child financially.
by RTT Staff Writer
For comments and feedback: editorial@rttnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger