Friday, March 18, 2011

Tyler & Perry back at odds

Tyler & Perry back at odds

The Aerosmith boys are at it again as Tyler forgets to mention a guest appearance from Aerosmith on Idol and Perry sulks

Reported by Cameron Pirie
Published: March 17, 2011. © Rock AAA.
Tyler & Perry: Joe, I'm sure I told you......
And the saga continues…….
It would appear Steven Tyler has just unwittingly destroyed the on-going peace negotiations around the Aerosmith camp.
Some time ago, RockAAA reported that Tyler and band mate Joe Perry had kissed and made up after stresses surrounding Tyler’s American Idol work. Then normally placid Tom Hamilton re-ignited things, followed by claims that Aerosmith would actually APPEAR on the show.
Apparently this is news to Idol-hating Perry when he told the Boston Herald:
“I don’t know anything about it. No one’s said a word to me.
“All I know is that we’re working on an AEROSMITH record this summer, and we’ve got tours scheduled in South America and Japan in the fall, but Japan could be up in the air because of all that’s happened there.”
Absent minded Tyler then admitted that it may have slipped his mind to mention it when he attended a red carpet event in Hollywood the other night. When questioned about it he sheepishly replied:
“I want to be honest about this and I don’t want to get myself in trouble because I haven’t asked the guys yet, (but) I’m sure they will.”
Tyler also promised Idol contestant James Durbin that he would duet an Aerosmith song with him if he made the final…..maybe Joe will make a guest appearance on guitar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger