Tuesday, October 25, 2011

THE HOLY GRAIL OF INTERVIEWS - STEVE PERRY:




I am very excited to announce that I have completed a phone interview this morning with the legendary former vocalist of Journey - Steve Perry. It is the first time I have ever spoken to Mr. Perry and was grateful for him to blow right past our scheduled 20 minute interview time to talk for no less than 80 minutes! While I had a lifetime of questions at the ready, we did manage to cover a lot of ground in that time and I look forward to bringing that interview to MelodicRock.com very shortly. The interview was at 4.15am local time and I couldn't get back to sleep afterwards. The interview fills a long held desire to interview Steve and I can't wait to showcase the Feature Interview asap.
Steve Perry is promoting the release of Journey's Greatest Hits 2 compilation, plus the Vinyl Remaster release of Greatest Hits 1 and his own solo album Street Talk.
Sony Music have just released sizzle real's for both releases via YouTube. Check them out now:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger