Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Axl Rose interviews with "That Metal Show" Eddie Trunk









According to several Eddie Trunk tweets, Axl Rose made a last miniute surprise appearance and the crew of That Metal Show pulled off the unthinkable. Eddie tweets they did a solid 1 hour interview with Axl. Included in the "surprise" interview was guitarist DJ Ashba.

Eddie tweets, a play by play, all this after the show, as the interview is being sorted.

Finally thanks to our producer Jeff for not giving up and our amazing crew who also put in well over 15 hour shooting day to make it happen

I'll send more photos & info when I get my head together about todays Axl Rose TMS interview. Coming up on 24 hours w/ 0 sleep & to airport

5 years after the radio interview, @axlrose has just done an hour interview for TMS. History made! Will air 11/11 on VH1 Classic! Get ready!

I'll send more photos & info when I get my head together about todays Axl Rose TMS interview. Coming up on 24 hours w/ 0 sleep & to airport

5:30 AM, got to this arena at 3P yesterday. Still here.... If this interview happens I might dose off for the first time ever in an intv.

Almost 4A. VH1 still having us wait with full crew to see if Axl actually shows.... Everyone here wiped but my producer not packing it in..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger