Tuesday, April 26, 2011

KISS leader Gene Simmons in studio: "I'm an idiot!"

Friday, 22 April 2011
KISS leader Gene Simmons in studio: "I'm an idiot!"
KISS_GENE2345.jpg
Gene Simmons "I'm an idiot!" Really?

KISS founding member and lead bassist (yes, we just wrote lead bassist) Gene Simmons admits in studio and on camera for all to see! "I'm an idiot!" Well, you said it Gene, not us. Lol.

KISS has been logging various studio clips of them in studio recording and doing demos for new music. Check out clips with Paul Stanley, Gene "I'm an idiot" Simmons, Tommy "FrankenAce" Thayer and Eric Singer (insert short joke here).

Gene video with the infmaous "I'm an idiot" line is right HERE

Paul Stanley up close and personal talking about Gene Simmons nylons HERE

Metal Sludge
Metal Idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger