Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mick Jagger Reveals His Secrets To Looking Young



8/26/2011 1:45 PM ET
MIckJagger-123109.jpg
(RTTNews) - Even though Mick Jagger recently turned 68 years old, he still remains youthful in appearance, and has revealed his secrets to looking young, which include proper diet and exercise consisting of ballet, yoga and pilates, according to The Daily Mail.
Jagger admitted to drinking a lot less than in his younger days, though he still indulges in a big meal every now and again.
"It's too debilitating to drink a lot, so I use other relaxation techniques," he says. "I sit on my own, calm down, take stock. I have to eat an awful lot," he adds. "People say: 'You're not eating.' I say: 'I just ate twice as much as you did. I watched you."
He also regularly uses La Prairie, a Swedish caviar skin cream, hair dye, and a host of supplements such as Vitamins A, C, D, E, B complexes, cod liver oil, ginseng and ginkgo biloba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger