Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cold Saturday!!

It's cold today!!!!!!!!!!!!Cold I say!!!! Going to workout today and listen to some Cheap Trick while sweating it off! Out tonight to Pannini's/The Pub and maybe elsewhere.Keith Olbermann quit or was fired but who really cares.They were paying the guy nearly 7 million dollars a year and he had the lowest ratings possible! Nearly 300 million people in this country and he had and estimated 400,000 viewers at any one time.That's embarrassing! Good riddance! Never thought he was any good as an anchor on a talk show.The more I read about Kelsey Grammar the more creepy he becomes to me.I love Wendy's french fries! The best actor in motion pictures these days has got to be Christian Bale or Jeremy Renner.Both are really developing an impressive line of work.Chicago Bears in the Super Bowl? I am only hoping, but stranger things in life have happened.Why is it that every guy the media experts or fans think is a good fit for the Cleveland Browns coaching position,the Cleveland Browns organization goes an opposite way in regards to hiring? This has happened time and time again over the years and is definitely one of their key problems as in trying to become a winning team again.Bring in the best people....not people you know or are acquainted with their family.Alot of people die in alphabetical in my area these days! I still can't stop watching King Of Queens or Seinfeld these days.Regular TV sucks anymore.I hope they shut MTV down.It is not "music television" and hasn't been for years.Ok, enough of me for the day!...Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger