Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's Thursday! Party On Wayne! Party On Garth!

Hello!...What did we ever do without constant weather advisories to scare the hell out of everyone? Do we really need constant weather updates about snow? The News Media has really gotten out of hand since it has become all about profit and less about real,relevant newsworthy stories or reporting.Just say it's going to snow alot and get to the next story! The Golf Show comes to Cleveland's IX Center next month! Are you really going to watch the Pro Bowl this weekend?..No?...That's what I thought!..Those shirts that Charlie Sheen wears on Two And A Half Men are really cool and available at Daddy O's.com..Google it!!Remember playing Foosball on professional,butcherblock tables and being really seriuos about it? That was my generation's video games.How about Galaga or Asteroids? Will they make a Wayne's World 3? I hope that rumour is true!
Does every primetime TV series have to have constant jokes involving sex? It's getting to the point that every show I watch has to have at least 5-10 sexual references in the script! There are other funny things about life.Eric Roberts is a great actor! Devil Dogs are to die for! People in our society have become much ruder over the course of 5-10 years.If you don't believe me,take this test.Go to a local movie theatre and see how many people are talking during the movie and won't shut their pie-holes! I have let people pull out of intersections in front of me and more and more of these slugs don't even give you a "Thank You" wave.I feel like turning around my car,following them and then bumping their car and saying," Oh...Sorry about that"....Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger