Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday! It's the weekend! NFL Play-Offs this weekend.I predict a Steelers/Bears Super Bowl.Watched some pretty good movies over the last week and a half. "True Grit" was good. "Life As We Know It" was fair although predictable."The Fighter" with Mark Wahlberg and Christain Bale was awesome ! "Company Men" with Ben Affleck was another good one.I really can't stand reality TV, but I just finished watching a whole season of Celebrity Rehab and am hooked! Although most reality TV seems staged and fake,this show is the real deal. I'm convinced most TV shows these days are are crap with a few exceptions.I find myself watching more and more re-runs of older shows on TV Land and other networks such as WTBS. Remember Hill Street Blues?...Dallas?....They just don't make shows like that anymore.When will they develop a movie based on the TV show "The Six Million Dollar Man"? I'm waiting for Quentin Terantino to remake a 1970's  era movie called "Race With The Devil" that starred Peter Fonda and Warren Oates.The weather here in Ohio is pretty snow filled right now and isn't letting up.Can't wait until Spring/Summer 2011.
Have a great weekend!!!

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger