Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bret Michaels’ Memoirs and New Album Coming Soon


Andrew Vaughan
|
05.11.2011
Roses & Thorns, Bret Michaels’ much-anticipated autobiography, is set for a 2012 release.
Blabbermouth.com reports that, in an interview with Rick Andrews of 98.7 Jack FM in Texas, Michaels said: “This is a much-different-written autobiography; I’m not just trying to just get shock value out of people. What it does is it goes through, I call it, the moments and comedy of errors that is my life – the trying times, the good times, the bad times, the sex, drugs and rock and roll; everything that I went through – what led up to it, what happened, what I did about it.”
As for the new album, Get Your Rocks On, due later this year, Michaels has promised a strong rock album.
“This one is primarily straight-up rock songs, which I think people will like,” he said. “I’ve written a lot of good stuff over the last few years that I think are just good rock songs. I feel really strong about it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger