Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Stevie Nicks Album Due This Spring

New Stevie Nicks Album Due This Spring
Stevie Nicks has confirmed that her new album, In Your Dreams, is set to hit stores on May 3. It's the first new album in over ten years for Nicks, and the singer says she found inspiration in some unexpected places.
"I had written a song in Brisbane, Australia when I was on tour with Fleetwood Mac in 2009 called 'Moonlight -- A Vampire's Dream' which was inspired by the 'New Moon' film," the Fleetwood Mac singer reveals in a press release.
The album was co-produced by veterans Glen Ballard and Dave Stewart. They recorded the album in Nicks' Los Angeles home and she says she was eager to start recording again.
"When I finished writing that song, which came together really quickly, I knew the time was right to start recording. We had a core group of five people who were at the heart of the creation of 'In Your Dreams.' Dave and myself, my longtime friend and musical director, Waddy Wachtel, and my girls, Sharon Celani and Lori Nicks. It was a perfect blend," commented Nicks.
In Your Dreams follows Trouble In Shangri-La, which was released ten years ago.
Copyright(c) 2011 RTTNews.com. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger