Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Prince kicks Kim Kardashian off stage at concert!!

 

AP file
It's the dream of many Prince fans to be pulled up on stage with the artist during a live concert, and Kim Kardashian was lucky enough to experience that very fantasy Monday night in New York. But it didn't go as well as either party might have planned.
"OMG Prince just pulled me up on stage!!!" she tweeted while it was happening. "I'm shaking!!!!"
Well, shaking apparently wasn't what Prince was hoping for. According to witnesses at the show, Prince kicked a stunned Kardashian off the stage when she didn't exude the energy his purple majesty was looking for. To this, she reacted again via Twitter, "I was so nervous I froze when Prince touched me!!"
Prince apparently has a big heart though: he gave the reality star one more shot later in the show. "Went up on stage AGAIN! This time I redeemed myself. We all danced while Prince played the piano! Wow! What a night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger