Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jani Lane speaks out on Summer plans!


1216491338.jpg
Jani Lane - writing, recording, relaxing.

Posted on Jun 13 2011

“Hi y’all, I am currently planning to spend summer with family and continue writing and recording with Keri Kelli (Alice Cooper) and Dito Godwin (producer: No Doubt..etc) for myself and other artists. I’m excited and feeling very creative! I hope to have something out by fall and hit the road with a new lineup this winter. Thanks to all the friends/ fans for being patient and supportive. I will be putting up some of the best “Jabberwocky” recordings I have on this site. I even am considering rerecording a few for the new project. I really can’t wait for everyone to hear what I’ve been up to…see you all soon!!!”

- JL

PS…”possible record deal in the works and writers deal… more info to come!”


More info can be found on Jani Lane's official website HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger