Wednesday, June 15, 2011

VIDEO: Shannon Tweed walks out on Gene Simmons on live TV


The Shannon Tweed/Gene Simmons battle is escalating.

Following a Monday morning appearance on The Today Show, where Tweed admitted the couple’s relationship “has pretty much unraveled,” things got even nastier during an interview on The Joy Behar Show.

Tweed told Gene to “f**k off” and walked off the set during the live broadcast.

The couple are making the rounds to promote their alleged reality series, but it’s Gene’s family jewels that are taking a very public beating.

Following a clip from the upcoming new season, Shannon was pretty blunt about how she feels.

“He’s a pig and I don’t like it,” said Tweed. “And I’m done. I’m f**king…” as her voice trailed off. Later, she continued, “I’m tired. I’m tired of his life,” referring to Gene’s regular business meetings that often involve female companionship, which the KISS bassist shrugs off as somehow being necessary to his success.

“It sounds like you have been together a long time,”
said Behar, “and you [Gene] have your philandering ways, is that what I’m hearing?”

Shannon: “I like that word.”

Behar: “Is it true, Gene?”

Simmons: “There have been,” he admitted.

Bahr: “Are there any now?”

Simmons: “Not right now.”

Behar: “Not right this minute because you’re here.”

Tweed: “In what, the last month, would you say”

Behar: “In the last month?

Simmons: “No."

Tweed: “Congratulations.”

As talk returned to the status of the TV series, things escalated even further: Simmons said “I think she [Tweed] just flipped me the bird…I’m not sure.”

Behar played a clip from one of her previous interviews with Alice Cooper, as the two discussed Gene’s never-ending boasting and claims about how many women he’s ‘slept with’ over the years.

After the clip, Behar asked Simmons how his back was.

“My back is good,” replied Gene. “My schmekel…not so much.” [schmekel is Yiddish for penis]

Tweed had heard enough.

“That’s very nice of you to make a joke about it,” said Shannon, slapping Simmons on the shoulder and telling him to “f**k off.”

“It’s so rude of you to joke about it,” added Tweed, as she removed her microphone and walked off the set.

Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed – interview
The Joy Behar Show – June 13, 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger